STRANGER STOP AND CAST AN EYE...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

"And of course, the brain is not responsible for any of the sensations at all. The correct view is that the seat and source of sensation is the region of the heart."

~Aristotle

So I had a MRI scan done for an experiment last month, and a few days ago they finally emailed me a few pictures!



It's pretty awesome, if I may say so myself. =D
After getting the imagines, I've been looking at them, identifying the different parts, etc, etc. And it's pretty cool how different parts look exactly like the diagrams that they use in textbooks. (i.e. the brain stem). Which is kind of stupid, I know, since they modeled the diagrams after actual brain parts, of course they'll look alike! Still, one of the small surprises, I guess...
Yeah, I need a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment